mayo 06, 2004

Yeah, Calculating is My Other Middle Name (to Cara-edited)

Thus far I've calculated:
a fútbol game
a leather jacket (I'm so mod squad!)
camping in the beautiful palm savannahs
enduring three fall-changing-into-winters
the statistical probability that the US is the devil (pretty high)

I'm still trying to think of ways to wring money from stones or something because
I do desperately want you to come here. You'd love it. There are filet minions (I think that's their US equivalent...) for $2! So my current scheme for Ben is to get him down here and hook him up with a little Argentine thing. I don't know which one yet, but they're all about as good as the cream of the United States crop.
Glad to hear that school's winding up again; I have midterms starting next
week. Weird. And you're moving...? Are there pictures to be posted on the
website, or perhaps sent directly to me? I'm losing my English faster than I'm gaining
Spanish, so by the time I get back, I won't really be able to say anything!
So, good luck with the moving -- it's always such a joy!

schemingly,
Anna